The always lovely Amanda from The Grains of Paradise listed 5 things today, and asked me to do the same. This is fun, especially the billionaire part. I have been dreaming about winning the lottery the past couple of weeks, so this is very timely.
1.) What was/ is on your To-Do list today:
* Make marketing calls
* Go to yoga (didn't happen this am and I have a networking event tonight so it's not going to happen)
* Get over this anxiety I am experiencing
* Take my dog for a walk (probably not going to happen)
* Take my car into BMW for a major service
2.) 5 Snacks you enjoy:
* Trader Joe's Corn Tortilla Flatbread Crackers
* Frozen Yogurt
* Fruit (last night I ate an entire box of blackberries)
* Cheese! Cottage cheese, string cheese, goat cheese, laughing cow cheese, etc.
* Peanut Butter Pretzels
3. ) 5 Places you have lived:
* Lake Tahoe, Nevada
* Reno, Nevada
* Danville, California
* San Diego, California
(I have only lived in 4 places permanently, although I did live out of my backpack in Europe for a month)
4.) What were you doing 5 years ago: (It's funny, Amanda, some of these are similar!)
* Buying a too expensive house ( that I still own and feel stuck in)
* Visiting my mother in Paris
* Making a killing at my old job
* Stuck in a bad relationship
* Saw the Rolling Stones at Petco Park
5.) 5 things you would do if you were a Billionaire:
* I would buy the following real estate: a private island somewhere tropical, a floating house in Tiburon, California, a cabin lake front at Tahoe
* I would buy an Airstream and go to every US state and I would also travel internationally...for YEARS at a time
* I would donate to ASPCA and Greenpeace
* I would go to culinary school at the Cordon Bleu in Paris
* I would pursue a masters degree in journalism and photography and become a travel journalist and also an activist journalist, exposing worldwide environmental, social, etc, issues via my writing and photos.
* Ok, I know this is number 6, but I would also pay off my family's debts and help my friends achieve their dreams (school, starting businesses, etc.)
I hope everyone is enjoying their summers. I have a lot of blog catching up to do!