Friday, May 14, 2010

Online Shopping

Hi Friends,

Busy, busy, busy week. I am exhausted and very happy that it's Friday. I have a relaxing weekend planned...cooking, yoga, walks, hopefully I will get in some reading and beach time, I am attending an art show is Cardiff and on Sunday I am attending a raw food seminar at my yoga studio!

I just wanted to share a couple of websites I am currently in love with. I love online shopping, you can get great deals, find more variety of whatever it is you are looking for, get free gifts, etc.

Here are some of my favorites:

Jessica's Biscuit The most amazing cookbook site I have ever seen. They have thousands of titles, new and old, and are typically 50-60% cheaper than anywhere else. If you spend $50, you get free shipping AND a free magazine subscription. I literally have about 50 books in my wish list.

Stash Tea I just found this one and it is TROUBLE. Stash has amazing teas but I find the flavors available in the stores are really limited. This website has hundreds if not thousands of different kinds of tea. They also have incredibly cute tea pots, cups, filters, presses, etc. I signed up for their newsletter and they sent me a 10% off coupon, so I bought some tea, a single pot for work, and a single cup with an infuser. I also got free shipping somehow.

Oriental Art Supply Great art products!

Badger Balm These products are USDA organic and amazing. I love the way they smell. I have just used the balms, but may look to some of their other products too. I have Yoga Balm, Sore Muscle Balm, Moisturizing Balm, Bali Balm...and I have a few free ones coming in the mail because I sent them a note about how much I like their products. You can find some of the stuff at the store but they have much more variety on their website.

Woot I haven't bought anything here for a while but each day they have one thing for really cheap and sell it until it's gone. They also have Wine Woot and some other Woots. It's fun.

Stone Lantern I haven't purchased anything here, but they have awesome Japanese gardening equipment and Ikebana supplies.

Ziji Is another Japanese product site. I ordered a couple of things off there a year ago and it is very reasonably priced.

Powell's Best bookstore, hands down. The actual store in Portland is amazing... a must if you visit. But the website is really good too and they offer both new and used books. They also offer free shipping for purchases of $50 or more and have great variety and prices. I will NEVER order from Barnes and Noble or Amazon again. I would much rather support an independent business like this one.

I also love Aldo, Banana Republic, and Victoria's Secret. But we don't need to talk about that!

Happy Friday, Love Bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment