Thursday, April 14, 2011

Changes....

Today marks the end of an era. The closing of a four year, beautiful, wonderful chapter of my life. I feel it's so personal to share this information on my blog, but my blog is personal and I would be lying if I didn't share.

Aaron and I have decided to go our separate ways. We had an absolutely fantastic time together...partners, loves, friends, and confidants. 

Aaron is one of the best people I have ever met...and hands down my best friend. Aaron is loyal, dedicated, hard working, caring, funny, intelligent, interesting and down right wonderful.  


We have had so much fun together...I don't recall another time in my life that I have ever had so much fun. How could you not have fun with this guy?




But, after four lovely years, things have changed, and we have unreconciled differences that can't be fixed. 

I too, count myself as a fabulous person, and know in the end I will be fine...as will he.


So here I go again on my own. 


I am confident we will both have lives of love and happiness and hopefully one day will be the very best of friends. 
In the meantime, here is to the one constant in life: change. Run from it, and you will never live, embrace change, and you will constantly grow. 

Good night, Amanda and Aaron. 

Here is to each of our own tomorrows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment